Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ford Mustang/Chevrolet Camaro

I won't lie, I don't know a lot about Ford, but I do have to say that the 2010 Ford Mustang GT is a beautiful car. The 2004 Ford Mustang 40th Anniversary Edition is an outstanding car with fast acceleration and amazing looks.

Having said all that, the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro comes as a V6 or a V8. Both of these models have crazy fuel efficiency. The V6 can apparently get up to 54 mpg, and the V8 can get somewhere around 42 mpg. As far as I know, that is better than most Toyota vehicles, as well as Honda.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, i believe you don't know what yoooooooou are talking about , sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very possible, but to which part are you referring? The majority of things posted by me are opinionated and biased, so there is a good chance some things I say are not completely accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Humph well.. Facts are facts. Not opinions.

    ReplyDelete